Business Succession Planning
Hamilton Faatz, PC assists individuals in preparing and executing business succession plans. A business succession plan often involves deciding whether to sell a business or transfer ownership to family members. Our clients often aim to transfer ownership to family members to make sure their businesses stay in the hands of people who share the emotional attachment to the businesses in which they have expended so much effort and dedication to build.
Our attorneys are experienced and knowledgeable in preparing clients for business succession and we aim to provide services in a timely, efficient, caring, and cost-effective manner. We help clients achieve their personal financial goals, minimize taxes and assure a seamless transition by assisting clients with determining:
- The value of their business
- Effective ways to choose, prepare and install a new generation of owners and leaders in the business
- How to ensure long-term viability of the enterprise
- How to provide for the outgoing owner's financial security
- An appropriate transfer method that considers tax and non-tax issues
- A realistic timetable and exit strategy
Hamilton Faatz, PC is a Greenwood Village, Colorado law firm practicing in the areas of Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts), Business Law, Organizational Formation, Probate Administration, Real Estate Transactions and Development, Construction Law, Employment and Labor Law, Construction Defect Litigation, and Civil Trials as well as many others.
We serve the entire state of Colorado including: Greenwood Village, Centennial, Denver, Aurora, Longmont, La Jara, Alamosa, Arapahoe County, Denver County, Jefferson County, Englewood, Colorado Springs, Castle Rock, Broomfield, and Arvada.